The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To make clarity on the topic, diagrams are given extensively throughout the text. Various questions are included that vary widely in type and difficulty to understand the text. This text is user-focused and has been highly updated including topics, pictures and examples.
The book features the most current research findings in all aspects of information Security. From successfully implementing technology change to understanding the human factors in IT utilization, these volumes address many of the core concepts and organizational applications, implications of information technology in organizations.
· Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of cyber security concepts.
· Simple language, crystal clear approach, straight forward comprehensible presentation.
· Adopting user-friendly classroom lecture style.
· The concepts are duly supported by several examples.
· Previous years question papers are also included.
· The important set of questions comprising of more than 90 questions with short answers are also included.
Chapter-1 : Introduction to Information Systems
Chapter-2 : Information Security
Chapter-3 : Application Security
Chapter-4 : Security Threats
Chapter-5 : Development of secure Information System
Chapter-6 : Security Issues In Hardware
Chapter-7 : Security Policies
Chapter-8 : Information Security Standards