- CouchDB Tutorial
- CouchDB - Home
- CouchDB - Introduction
- CouchDB - Installation
- CouchDB - Curl & Futon
- CouchDB - HTTP API
- CouchDB - Creating a Database
- CouchDB - Deleting a Database
- CouchDB - Creating a Document
- CouchDB - Updating a Document
- CouchDB - Deleting a Document
- CouchDB - Attaching Files
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
This tutorial provides a brief knowledge about CouchDB, the procedures to set it up, and the ways to interact with CouchDB server using cURL and Futon. It also tells how to create, update and delete databases and documents.
This tutorial helps the professionals aspiring to make a career in Big Data and NoSQL databases, especially the documents store.
Before you start proceeding with this tutorial, we are assuming that you have a brief knowledge on Big Data, Hadoop, and also have the basic understanding of databases.